Let’s face it -- you’ve probably had someone try to sell you on essential oils before but politely declined to hear about their, “magical benefits.” We know, we know. We’re constantly being bombarded with different things to make us feel better, look better, and perform better. But truthfully, it’s hard to deny the power of Copaiba oil, and we’re going to tell you why.
So, What is Copaiba Oil?
Glad you asked. Copaiba oil comes from copaiba trees -- no big surprise here! The oil itself is derived from the resin of the Copaiba tree, which can grow upwards of 100 feet or more and is found in tropical South America. Dating all the way back to the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been used in health practiced by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Copaiba oil is often related to Black Pepper essential oil, as they share commonly believed benefits such as the ability to soothe nervous feelings, promote a clear complexion, and support a healthy cardiovascular, immune and digestive system.
Additionally, Copaiba oil is known to contain the highest levels of β-caryophyllene (BCP) among essential oils. Keep in mind that Copaiba does not contain any psychoactive cannabinoids, but β-caryophyllene has been linked in studies that show it to be a powerful neuroprotective and have benefits on your cardiovascular and immune system.
Benefits of Using Copaiba Oil
The benefits of Copaiba oil seem to be never-ending. The mighty oil is a powerful antioxidant and supports wellness in numerous ways.
Some of which include:
- Skin: Has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antimicrobial properties. Helps to relieve dry skin conditions, revive mature skin and aid in wound healing. Copaiba oil is one of the safest oils to use on your skin!
- The Musculoskeletal System: Helps to relieve swollen joints, arthritis pain, muscular aches, and soreness.
- Respiratory System: Provides relief from symptoms of bronchitis, asthma, and sinus congestion.
- Nervous System: Helps to relax, quiet, and refocus the mind. You can also diffuse it for a calming effect.
- Neuroprotective: A study done in 2012 that was published by Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine showed that Copaiba may have anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective benefits following intense inflammation reactions that happen when you experience a stroke or brain trauma.
Aside from its wellness support benefits, Copaiba oil is known for its soft and subtle aroma. Many find that it pairs well with Lavender, Black pepper, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Lemongrass as it seamlessly blends to create a relaxing aromatherapeutic experience.
How to Use Copaiba Oil
Copaiba oil can be diffused, ingested internally, and used topically. Most commonly, Copaiba oil is used topically once diluted with a carrier oil. This allows for the oil to be applied to the desired area, and get to work instantly. Apply it topically to experience the anti-inflammatory effects!
The A88CBD Essential Oil features Copaiba oil, Lavender oil, and hemp-derived CBD oil in a prediluted package, so it’s ready to use! Roll on to pulse points every night or anytime you need a bit of relief and relaxation. This product features 100% natural ingredients and each package has 100mg of CBD. We have been loving the added benefits of CBD alongside the Copaiba oil and Lavender Oil as it helps to soothe and relax after long, stressful days.
As always, it is important to do your research and ensure that you are using essential oils that are 100% natural, and high-quality oil. Try the A88CBD Essential Oil rollerball today!