Looking for an extra boost for your favorite recipes? Consider implementing CBD for added benefits. Keep reading for a CBD infused margarita recipe!
What Makes This Margarita Recipe Outstanding?
Alright, we’re here to say—ingredients will make or break your recipe. No surprise here, but adding in multiple fresh ingredients will take your homemade margarita to the next level. If your recipe calls for fresh-squeezed juice, it’s important to know how to find the juiciest citrus out there!
It’s simple, the juiciest fruit often has a little bit of give to it, so pick up your lime or orange and gently squeeze it. The thinner the skin, the juicier the fruit. This trick works best with limes, oranges, and lemons. If you are wanting to use grapefruits, you may have a harder time determining how juicy it is without cutting into it because the skin is thicker and therefore harder to squeeze. Another trick you can try is picking up multiple grapefruits and figuring out which one is the heaviest. More often than not, the heaviest one is the juiciest.
What You Need
This recipe, which is inspired by Recipe Girl, calls for minimal ingredients, but we promise—the flavors are exceptional! Here’s what you’ll need.
- 1 cup of orange-flavored liquor (we recommend Cointreau)
- 1 cup of your choice of Tequila
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- Margarita salt
- Lime, orange, and/or grapefruit slices for garnish
- A88CBD™ Orange Cream Oil tincture
- Combine the orange-flavored liquor, tequila, orange juice, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and a few drops of CBD oil into a large pitcher. Mix the ingredients well and cover. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- To serve, rub the rim of your margarita glasses with a lime slice and dip into margarita salt. Fill the margarita glasses with ice. Combine the margarita mixture in a cocktail shaker with ice, shake, and strain the contents into the glass. Garnish with your fruit slice of choice.
Benefits of Adding CBD
Adding a healthy dose of CBD to your cooking or beverages can provide an extra boost of health and wellness to your diet. If you don’t already know, CBD oil is a non-psychoactive derivative of the cannabis plant. Don’t worry, you won’t feel any sort of high or intoxication from using hemp-derived CBD. This is due to the fact that hemp-derived CBD contains less than 0.03% THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient of CBD’s close relative, marijuana.
CBD is simple to get your hands on, in fact, you can order everything you need online. While it’s easy enough to use CBD in capsule form, or by swallowing a spoonful of product, it’s equally as simple to add a few drops into whatever you are already planning on making! In this case, the orange-cream flavored oil tincture not only provides an extra touch of flavor, but you’ll also get the benefits of plant-power as well! Consider implementing CBD into your wellness routine by getting your hands on a tincture oil and adding it to your favorite recipes.